1. DELIVERY. Minimum Carriage Paid Order £225.00 UK Mainland. Freight ex UK, (which will be sent by our nominated carriers), to the Channel Islands and off shore islands within the UK, will be charged at cost and a separate invoice will follow along with customers in Invernesshire, Renfrewshire, Wick, Brora, Thurso, and Truro. Orders delivered to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland will be charged at cost on orders which is £16.00 per carton, apart from jigsaw puzzles which will be charged at £14.50 per carton of 10. For export orders our prices are ex-works and we will only insure goods when requested. Our Minimum Order Value is £135.00 subject to a handling and delivery charge of £9.00 within the UK. The above conditions cover all seasonal products, our general range of playing cards and games, Mind, Body and Spirit products, and books.
UNDELIVERABLE CHARGE. In cases where goods cannot be delivered and are returned to our warehouse, there will be a charge + the cost of delivery; the total will be the amount charged by our carrier.
2. PRICES. Goods will be invoiced at prices ruling at date of despatch. We reserve the right to increase prices if there is a substantial variance in the rate of exchange of the £ against foreign currencies. Prices for customers outside the UK are ex-works and we are not responsible for paying bank charges.
3. STANDARD PACK. Items may be ordered in multiples of standard packs, or in most cases in single items. We cannot break standard counter display units.
4. The Company reserves the right to substitute merchandise of similar design in the event of an item being out of stock.
5. PAYMENT. Payment should be made direct to DAVID WESTNEDGE LTD. in sterling and should be received by us no later than the end of the month following date of invoice.
PAYMENTS by Credit Card can now be accepted, there will be a small surcharge of 2% on each transaction, No surcharge is incurred if payment is made by Switch Card within the UK. Proforma invoices paid by Credit Card are not subject to 2% surcharge.
We will not accept Euro cheques. Overseas Payments must be made by Sterling Draft or by Credit Card to the full amount of the invoice. David Westnedge Ltd. will not be responsible for paying bank charges.
Bank Details : Swift Code NWBKGB2L, IBAN No. GB70NWBK 60-60-05 86579223.
Bank Address : NatWest Bank PLC, 8 Park Row, Leeds LS1 5HD.
A simple, quick, efficient and inexpensive way to pay Irish Invoices is via FEXCO. This company works in conjunction with Western Union and can be contacted in Co. Kerry on 0669761258. They have branches throughout Ireland.
6. CLAIMS. All claims must be made to us within 7 (seven) days from date of shipment either by email, fax or in writing.
7. OUTSTANDING INVOICES. Reorders will be despatched only after all due payments have been paid in full.
8. OWNERSHIP OF MERCHANDISE AND TITLE TO GOODS. Ownership of goods shall not pass to the Buyer until all monies owed to us by the Buyer have been received in full. It is the Buyers responsibility to ensure that goods supplied on credit are fully insured from the time the company delivers the goods to the Buyer’s premises or any premises specified by the Buyer or when the Buyer collects the goods from our premises.
The Buyer agrees to store such goods in such a way that they are readily identifiable as the property of David Westnedge Ltd. in the circumstances defined in this condition. The Company shall be entitled, immediately after giving notice of its intention to repossess, to enter upon the premises of the Buyer with such transport as may be necessary and repossess any goods to which it is entitled.
9. Please note that we do not operate a sale or return system. We cannot be held responsible for the retail prices at which our merchandise is sold in the UK or in overseas countries; and we cannot accept goods back if similar products are to be found in retail outlets at more advantageous prices.
10. These Terms of Trading shall prevail over any standard conditions of purchase used by the purchaser and the placing of an order with the Company is an acceptance of the above Terms of Trading.
11. As from May 2009, we will charge interest at a rate of 2.5% per month above the base rate on all overdue accounts.
12. NEW CUSTOMERS. The first order will be dealt with on a proforma basis.
13. RETURNS. Unauthorised returns will automatically receive a £25.00 charge and may result in the account being made proforma.