Inspiring practices of Zen meditation for mothers and mothers-to-be.
In Meditation for Motherhood, Yogi Brahmasamhara presents step-by-step guidance on authentic Zen meditation, the most powerful, natural and deeply beneficial practice available to a woman during the phases of creating and nurturing her baby.
With over 40 gentle and tailored exercises you will practice the ancient arts of:
- developing the patience to listen to yourself and your baby
- letting go tension, worry, and apprehension
- damping down the mind babble
- mindfulness, by deeply focusing on ‘just this’
- embracing your inner wisdom when confronted by difficulties
Above all, you will acquire the ability to take these skills with you wherever you go.
Distributed by David Westnedge Ltd., London.