Journey Through the Chakras is a comprehensive guide to the inner workings of the chakra system from an age-old Indian spiritual, metaphysical and tantric perspective.
The book dives deep into one of the most ancient structures of the spiritual body. With both anatomical and physiological views, it deconstructs the complexities behind the system, explaining the chakras in a simple fashion that is accessible to anyone.
Discover how to work with the chakras in your subtle body and begin your journey towards deeper spiritual healing as you learn:
• how to harness universal and human energy
• the chakras and their connections to the body
• spiritual attributes to each chakra
• sacred chakra mantras and meditations
• kundalini awakening
• aromatherapy and crystals for chakra balancing
• mudra and yoga practices for chakra healing and much more
Distributed by David Westnedge Ltd., London.